Yesterday, I participated in a livestream on the fruit of the Spirit in musical worship Nathan Drake of Reawaken Hymns. It was a wonderful time full of insight and humor. You can watch the complete livestream at the following link:
Reawaken Hymns Livestream
advice, Art, author, Bible, blog, blogger, christ, christian, christian blogger, Christian living, christian music, christianity, church, church life, church musician, contemporary worship, faith, gospel, humor, hymn, learning, ministry, ministry life, Music, music life, music major, musician, organist, pianist, prayer, reader, reflection, sacred music, singing, theology, theology and the arts, traditional worship, truth, worship, writer, writing
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.
- Rejoicing with the Truth: Does Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong Generate Genuine Joy in our Churches?
- Is it Loving to Sing Music by Bethel and Hillsong in Our Worship? Reexamining the Debate According to the Fruit of the Spirit Part 1
Leave a Reply