Uncle Tom’s Cabin: A Call to Serve a Different Master
“Tom read,—”Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”“Them’s good words, enough,” said the woman; “who says ’em?”“The Lord,” said Tom.“I jest wish I know’d whar to find Him,” said the woman.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe, Uncle Tom’s Cabin The woman in this excerpt from one of the… Continue reading
- Ten Cheap and Instant Ways to Make Your Old-New House Feel Like Home
- Stop and Check Yourself. Are You Being Kind to People with Different Worship Tastes? Reestablishing the Terms of the Bethel-Hillsong Debate.
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.