late night inspiraton
Late Night Writes
When night falls yet I cannot sleep, words crowd my brain. The following two poems, one serious and the other silly, are the products of last night’s writing: “Hover” I lay still in my bed yet hover ‘tween the sheets propelled by the heart which wakefully beats. A’whirl my mind spirals through darkening, deep space… Continue readinganxiety poetry, funny poem, humor, insomnia, inspiration, journal, late night, late night inspiraton, night writing, poem, poems, poet, poetry, poetry about fear, poetry about insomnia, poetry about nervousness, poetry about poets, poetry about writing, poetry humor, poets, rhyme, up late, write night, writer, writer’s block, writing, writing humor, writing process
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.
- Rejoicing with the Truth: Does Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong Generate Genuine Joy in our Churches?
- Is it Loving to Sing Music by Bethel and Hillsong in Our Worship? Reexamining the Debate According to the Fruit of the Spirit Part 1