On Wednesday, I had the opportunity to collaborate with some fantastic musician-theologians to present a panel on theology of worship/music. Follow the link below to watch/listen and, as always, feel free to share your thoughts! We will be continuing our discussion next week at the same link.
Theology of Worship Panel – Part 1
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.
- Rejoicing with the Truth: Does Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong Generate Genuine Joy in our Churches?
- Is it Loving to Sing Music by Bethel and Hillsong in Our Worship? Reexamining the Debate According to the Fruit of the Spirit Part 1
Leave a Reply