The Eroica 10k
Calling all runners and musicians! Thanks to my music history class, I have of late become obsessed with Beethoven’s Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 55, better known as the “Eroica Symphony.” “Eroica” means “Heroic” in case you did not figure that out for yourself and this musical adventure is just that: heroic. It… Continue reading10k, 10k plan, beethoven, classical music, classical music for running, classical music run, classical workout, eroica symphony, exercise, fast 10k, hero’s journey, inspiration, Music, music history, music life, music major, musician runner, musician workout, nike, nike goddess, nike shoes, run, run 10k, runner, running, running hero, running musician, workout
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.
- Rejoicing with the Truth: Does Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong Generate Genuine Joy in our Churches?
- Is it Loving to Sing Music by Bethel and Hillsong in Our Worship? Reexamining the Debate According to the Fruit of the Spirit Part 1