Bad at Bows…My Most Embarrassing Moment
Alright. It’s time. I survived a weekend of concerts and managed not to panic. Panic over what, you ask? Surely you’ve played enough concerts not to be nervous! True. I have. It’s not the music I get nervous about. It’s the bows. I am finally going to blog about my most embarrassing moment, my origin… Continue reading
Protocol: A Short Story
It was colder in the ICU that morning than usual. Doing her best not to shiver, Dr. Matthews attuned her ears to what the hospital director was saying: “You can’t do anything.” It was a gut punch, too sudden and direct to absorb. She was familiar with these bleak words, often pronounced over flatlined patients.… Continue reading
- Should we be Concerned that Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong is Contributing to our Culture of Immediate Gratification? On Patience and Using CCM Music in Worship
- “Lord, Lord” – A Poetic Reflection on Matthew 7:21-23
- Is Singing Music by Bethel and Hillsong Promoting Peace in the Body of Christ? The Answer is More Nuanced Than You Think.
- Rejoicing with the Truth: Does Using Music by Bethel and Hillsong Generate Genuine Joy in our Churches?
- Is it Loving to Sing Music by Bethel and Hillsong in Our Worship? Reexamining the Debate According to the Fruit of the Spirit Part 1